Friday, July 22, 2011

Chris Brown Just Can't Get a Break!

If it's not Chris Brown allegedly accused of using gay slurs, then it's him being a nuissance.

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk. Brown's neighbors have been complaining to the building manager about vandalism, parking violations, and noise.

"The bs. My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old."

"My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I bout this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs"

Brown claims that he is a victim and how he is too busy to even be at home on a daily basis.

Ever since the February 2009 domestic dispute with then-girlfriend Rihanna, Brown's image has been distorted by the media. This is one of those situations where Chris just has to rise above it all and fulfill his purpose and maintain a coolhead while doing so.

On a more positive note, Brown's album "F.A.M.E" has been the number 1 album on the Billboard 200 this week. Great Job Chris!


Also, Brown will be relasing his fourth mixtape "Boy in Detention" on Agust 5th.

Just keep your head up Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment